Sunday, July 17, 2011

So let’s start with "Why did I open this blog???"

Well, to be honest I just got so tired of the "Politics" that runs the world of the Media.
No matter what, you can never know if the person who wrote the review you are reading wrote it in the manner he did because he believed in what he wrote or if someone was paying him/her off to create/kill a Buzz regarding a specific item (Books, Movies, Games etc...)

Here on this blog I will write reviews regarding items I myself experienced either they be positive or negative will be completely up to how I found the item on my own and with no one trying to tell me what to write!

The first review will be online ASAP and we will see together where it will take us.

  • Blogger's note: I will be writing about items you might have already read/heard/saw reviews about, some maybe in the same tone, others might be totally different, but you can be sure they will be Genuine! 

Here are some Sneak Peeks for things to come:

  • The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel: A series of six fantasy novels (current status 5/6) written by Irish author Michael Scott
    The Alchemyst
  • The Dresden Files:A series of fantasy/mystery novels written by Jim Butcher
    Dresden Files
     
  • Song of Ice and Fire:Game of Thrones TV Series by HBO, Season 1
    Game of Thrones
      



Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Eagle Belt Buckles